Click to open the certificate(s) that you’ve earned:
Click to open your certificates as a PDF in a new window, where you can download or print your certificate (instructions below.) Did you complete a course successfully, and don’t see your certificate? Try refreshing your browser.
You should receive your certificate by email and we’ll save a copy for you as well.
If you want to save or print a copy of your completion certificate, here’s how:
To print your certificate:
- Click the link for your certificate above. It will open in a new tab/new window.
- Use the print function in your browser (usually File, then Print) – or the shortcut Ctrl + P (on a PC) / Command ⌘ + P (on a Mac)
- On many browsers, you can also download your certificate from the new window
To save your certificate from this page:
- Right-click the link
- for some Mac users – press the Control (ctrl) key and click on the link
- Select “Save as”
- Choose the location on your computer where you would like to save the file.
- Select “Save”